ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, April 14, 2008

First Communion

This weekend we stayed with our friends in Groesbeek to go to and celebrate our godchild Jaimie's first communion in the catholic church. Saturday night I did a tarot spread for Jaimie's mother and one for his older brother Leslie. I really have to do it more often!
Jaimie was very nervous for his communion, but everything went okay. He looked very handsome in his new clothes. Unfortunately we weren't allowed to make pictures in the church, because they hired a photographer and his pics will be sold.
Back home people trickled in to celebrate with Jaimie. He got a beautiful cake, a bike from his parents, presents and a lot of money. He was the radiant centre of attention. I talked to a lot of people, but also spent time with Balou, their 11-year-old (!) Saint Bernard.
Late in the afternoon on Sunday we drove home. We went to bed early, knackered! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink