ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

FantaMagic

Last Sunday my friend Monique treated me to a Fantasy & Magic fair called FantaMagic. It was in a big hall. There were a lot of stalls with all kinds of things that interest me: pagan shops, Lord Of The Rings, Fantasy, SF (Star Trek), etc. I had a great time! There was so much interesting stuff to see and do. Monique had her aura photo taken. At the end of the day I bought a little key ring of Bast, not too expensive and I love it!
During the day there were several performances on the podium. The Dutch Neo-Celtic band Omnia played two times. I like their music very much. If you're ever able to see or hear them, you won't regret it. Irish Dance Group "Kilkenny On Tap" did two amazing shows. It would be great to learn how to do that. There are classes in Haarlem, not too far from here; who knows, perhaps I'll give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink