I missed his weight on my feet in bed last night
I miss his tripping on the laminate flooring
I miss his little nose touching my hand
I think of all the things we did together and smile
I think of all the future things he'll miss and cry
I miss his comfort now that I'm so sad...
I'm happy I meant so much to him
I regret the times I got impatient
I'm so proud of my big little friend
I cry because there's only one dog barking when the door bell rings...
I miss a part of me
I miss you, Foofie.. ♥
I know he misses me too, he didn't want to leave me yesterday... I know it was the right decision. He didn't deserve to suffer after all the love he gave us so unconditionally. He was always there for me and shared so many good and bad times. He forgave me when I snapped at him because he understood it wasn't about him at all. I always apologized to him after something like that. I know he understands and forgives me but I still feel bad in retrospective. I meant the world to him and he to me.
When he was our only dog I took him with me everywhere. And even when we had more dogs I took only him with me to meetings. People rarely minded, because he was such a sweet and lovable dog. He was friendly to everyone: people, dogs, cats, other animals... He knew how to attract everyone's attention, but was also happy to just sleep in my lap or somewhere close when I was busy doing other things.
I'd like to share just some of the posts here...
- Feb. 12, 2015 Happy Birthday Foofur - his last birthday, his 16th
- Feb. 13, 2014 Foofur's Birthday - his 15th
- Feb. 5, 2012 Finally Winter! - Foofur hated rain but he shared my love for snow!
- Aug. 22, 2011 Foofur & Arwen in the dunes - with a video of them
- June 7, 2009 Dogs at the beach - pics, with Boris
- Feb. 12, 2009 Foofur's 10th birthday! - with (photo-shopped) birthday hat
- Jan. 12, 2009 Look what I won! - Leanne Wildermuth's portrait of Foofur
- July 31, 2008 Vote for Foofur! - photo competition (he won!)
- Jan. 8, 2008 Cats & dogs - Foofur and the cats
- and so much more posts and mentions...
|Rest in peace, Foofur|
Feb. 12, 1999 - June 2, 2015