ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Pagan Pages December


PaganPages is an online magazine or e-zine about all things pagan. The December Issue is up now!

As always there are a lot of interesting articles for you to read: two book reviews, how to make a Yule brew, recipe for holiday cookies, all about Frau Holle and much more!

In my column I share this picture of my 'witch balls' and share some info and ideas about their origin and meaning. You can read it here: Tink About It: Witch balls


PaganPages is looking for new writers. Do you want to contribute to PaganPages? Just send an e-mail to admin@paganpages.org!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for always posting these. I love the articles.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink