ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm over the moon!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! I'm finally going to see Rob live!!! *happy dance*
Yesterday the presale for Inner Sanctum members started. I had joined the IS with someone else's creditcard (thanks again for that!!!). Last week I got my own creditcard. Just in time, because for concert tickets the name of the creditcard holder has to be the same as the name of the IS member.
The presale was announced to start at 10am CET, but I got in much earlier. I was on MSN with a lot of RW-forum friends. We call ourselves the F-gang (Forum-gang). We decided to go for June 22 2006 in the Amsterdam Arena. I got in easily, filled in my personal data... and then got thrown out! Aaaaaaaaargh!!! In between attempts the batteries of my wireless keyboard were empty, so I had to change them. Grrr!!! To cut a long story short: I started to try around 9am (refresh, back, start again....) and finally got lucky at around 4pm...
I have 4 tickets. Of course one for myself and one for Monique. Yesterday evening Ron decided not to go with us, because we have standing tickets and his knee can't take that for long. The other two tickets go to F-gang members and I get a ticket for London on September 15th. Woooooooooow!!!
Yesterday my period came through and I was feeling really bad: terrible headache, throwing up, etc. I paced back and forth between the computer and the toilet. What a girl does to see her favourite popstar live... When I finally got tickets I crashed. The suppressed pain came through and I felt awful (and happy at the same time because of the tickets ;-) ). I went to bed at 8.30pm and now I'm feeling better. Just the usual period symptoms...

4 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd met de kaartjes!!!!!
    Ik hoop dat je je inmiddels wat beter voelt, meis!

    groetjes, en alvast een fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dank je!!!
    Het gaat wel weer, hoor.
    Jij ook een prettig weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd
    (beter laat dan nooit?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuurlijk! Dankjewel! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink