We shall talk cats this week. Puuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
1. Do you have a cat?
2. What is your cat's name?
They are named after goddesses: Freyja, Bastet & Maia
3. What makes you love cats?
How can one NOT love cats? They are beautiful, independent, obstinate, loving, purring and soooo much more! Couldn't live without them!
4. If you are not a cat person, why not?
I am a cat person and a dog person. They say that's rare, most people are the one or the other, or at least have a preference.
5. What is the funniest thing your cat has ever done?
It never bores me to look at a cat playing with something simple like a paper pellet or a dripping tap. Makes me smile every time!
6. Do you think cats have feelings and can talk to their owners?
I like to think they have feelings. My cats talk (meow) to me, just wished I knew the language!
7. The Rainbow Bridge is the place where cats go when they pass away. I think it's a lovely idea. If humans could have a bridge of their own in the afterlife, what would you name it?
I say we all go to the same Rainbow Bridge. When we arrive at the bridge our pets are waiting for us to cross it with us to the Summerland.
BONUS POINTS! Post a picture of you and your cat.
I can't find a pic of me with all three of them, but here they are.
(the links bring you to their Catster-pages)