ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy birthday, Freyja!

Happy 6th Birthday, Freyja!

I can't believe it has been 6 years since I held this little silver bundle on my hand for the first time... She was and is beautiful. Can you imagine she was put out with the garbage in a cardboard box? Her siblings didn't survive, but luckily she did. Someone heard her meow and brought her to the local animal shelter. Together with Bastet she was my birthday present that year.

The birthday girl today; 
she still has those beautiful blue eyes, 
but didn't want to show them! :)

2 comments:

  1. Silke myshadow4/7/12 22:53

    She is gorgeous! Good that she found such a loving home! :)
    Happy Birthday Freyja! Miouw......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Freja!


    The Florida Furkids and Lexi

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink