ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm Stonewylded!

StonewyldeOf course I had brought books with me to Belgium: the first three books of the Stonewylde series by Kit Berry. It was a tip I got from Sorcha. I wasn't disappointed, on the contrary! I was hooked from the first page and couldn't put it down. I love Stonewylde and I can very much recommend it to you!

Stonewylde is an alternative community, hidden away in the heart of Dorset and ruled by the charismatic Magus. It is a place of standing stones and earth energy – a place where the old ways are remembered. Within a great stone circle the eight pagan festivals are celebrated and ancient rites performed. The thirteen full moons are honoured and the people live natural and uncomplicated lives, as their ancestors have done for hundreds of years. But all is not quite as it seems......

Read more on the website. You can also read the complete first four chapters of the first book to see if you like it as much as I do. Prepare to be Stonewylded. :-)

To make it easy for you I'll give the links to Amazon in both UK and US:



~*~*~*~




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous30/6/08 02:20

    Ive added this to my wish list based on yr recommendation alone. I plan to read the chapters your linked to before buying it though, just in case (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tink,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing me well!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink