ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Friday, August 12, 2011

Castlefest 2011

Oops, quite some time again since I posted last time. It's not that I don't want to post, but most of the time it would be bad news and rants. Life isn't great at the moment, and that's a huge understatement...
We did go back Lier for 5 days and we had some wonderful times there. The weather wasn't great, but we enjoyed ourselves nevertheless. Unfortunately I caught a bronchial infection. Even with antibiotics it took quite some time to cure. When I got better, Ron got sick. Nice couple we are, always lucky! :-S

Last weekend we went to the fantasy/medieval/gothic/pagan fair Castlefest. We had a great time! Here's a video, that gives a nice impression:
In the afternoon there was a cloud burst or maybe a few all together! We found shelter under a tree, but still got soaking wet. The rest of the day it was dry and even sunny at times. We met a lot of friends and others, went to a lecture, watched some great bands perform... We had a great time! I've put the pictures we made in an album on Facebook (no account needed to see them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink