ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, September 05, 2005

Robbie and sigils

A few days ago I was searching the web for some info on sigil magic. Not for any special reason; I can't even remember why to be honest! I'm always interested in symbols and what they stand for.
I had forgotten about the search when I got pictures of the artwork for Robbie Williams' new album Intensive Care. He is pointing his fingertip to the camera and on it is some strange symbol. I immediately thought of the sigils I had seen. I'm curious if it is one and what it stands for. I wish I could ask him, but I'm sure someone will! ;-)
Today Rob presented his new single Tripping on BBC radio. It's different again, but I love it! You can listen to it here (click on the "inspired" symbol appearing next to the words).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink