ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, September 29, 2008

Why are we here?

Quite a question, huh? I'm serious though. Lately I've been thinking, contemplating, struggling with this question. I can't answer it for the whole of mankind, so I narrowed it down to: why am I here? What am I doing on this earth and what is it good for? What is my purpose in life? Call me philosophical, or curious, or both! I'm working on it. I'm even dreaming and journeying about it. :-)

Sooooo, I was wondering...
Do you know your personal answer to this question?
How did you find out?
Please enlighten me and share your thoughts! Whether you say one sentence or want to share a complete essay about your ideas on the subject... Feel free!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous29/9/08 14:09

    Errrrm, to have as much fun as we can while honouring Self, others and Spirit... :-)

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29/9/08 14:34

    To somehow make a difference for others, perhaps, even to just one person, our life would have served its purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29/9/08 15:31

    It seems I am here to teach - at least that's what everyone tells me

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are down here on earth to remember who we truly are and to find our life purpose so that we live our life from a place of authenticity instead of the characters that we play out in life. As we are able to connect with who we are, and our purpose in life we are than able to create the life that we love. As for your purpose that you will have to discover for yourself but what I can tell you is that it will be connected to being in serve for others and something that gives you great pleasure doing.

    Respectfully,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my … such thought-provoking questions! I’m here (at your blog) to say hello right now … and moving on to catch up on visiting blogs while I have a bit of time to spend online. As for the deeper reasons I’m on earth (and in the blogosphere) … I suppose to teach and learn what I can.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink