ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, October 13, 2008

I say, you think... (week 298)

Unconscious Mutterings

Each week ten words are posted here. You respond with the first thing that comes to mind. "Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.

  1. Zoo - animals in cages

  2. Neighbourhood - friendly, safe

  3. Salute - soldiers greeting each other

  4. Immortality - who wants to live forever?

  5. Dominion - Gamma Quadrant (not a Trekkie? look here)

  6. Rhonda - Rhonda who? I don't know any Rhonda

  7. Parties - election

  8. Prince of Darkness - great horror movies

  9. Garbage - rubbish, I need to sort things out and get rid of the unneeded stuff

  10. Standard - normal, boring, ordinary

Do you want to play along? Copy the words in a comment, or post them on your blog (leave me a link).

2 comments:

  1. Fun to read YOUR mutterings … I played yesterday at Small Reflections and sort of agreed on #8.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gonna be a great meme... :) and i love memes! so, i'm gonna do this on my blog and link you there, so, check on me soon! :) btw, thanks for dropping on my site!;p

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink