ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My inner eye colour

What's your inner eye colour?
Blue eyes You're a relaxed, laid-back chick with a sweet, friendly nature. Your kindness puts people at ease and also wins you many friends, and you love to be surrounded by those who love you. You've also got a strong romantic streak, and when you fall in love, you fall deep. However, sometimes when the going gets tough, you can become a bit reclusive and try to stay out of important matters – generally not a good idea! You tend to rely on others a lot, and your mood hits rock bottom when they disappoint you. Not surprisingly though, when someone is relying on you, you go to all lengths to live up to their expectations, and because of that, you make a wonderful friend.
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes

Well, my eyes are greyish blue or blueish grey. I think most of it fits me, for the rest I hope it does! :-)


P.S. I don't have time for a proper Thursday Thirteen this week. I'm going away for the weekend with the Ara-girls on Friday and I have a lot to prepare and pack. TT-ers: see you next week!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/10/08 23:38

    I got the same answer! But my eyes aren't blue on the outside.

    Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, have a great weekend! Will there be pix when you get back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls! I'll post about it next week, with pix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your inner eye color? How cool is that? Thanks for the neat quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got blue eyes too, even though mine are brown... I wonder what they have to say about brown eyes? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great that we're always such nice people? I wonder if there's an inner eye colour that says, "You're impatient, often think unkind thoughts, and could generally do a bit better." :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink