ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Thursday, July 09, 2009

I'm back!

Foofur and Boris walking along the river Nete

We are back from a wonderful vacation in Lier, Belgium. We stayed on the private property of friends, a lovely cottage surrounded by nature in the middle of nowhere. The river Nete was around the corner. Foofur and Boris could come with us and they had the time of their lives. Outdoors all day, watching the beautiful trees, birds, waters, etc. The weather was very good, although towards the end it was a bit too hot for me. I've slept a lot, read a pile of books, walked with the dogs... We have enjoyed ourselves very much. We relaxed and charged up our batteries in a way only nature, peace and quiet can provide!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the land of blog,I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like a perfect way to get the right recreation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tink! Looks like you had a good time here in Belgium. Did you go to Litha Lier?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo brought a much needed smile to my face. It sounds like a wonderful vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it sounds wonderful. Did you take Maya too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so fantastic. Such a peaceful and restful way to spend your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink