ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, March 05, 2007

Birthday Ron

Yesterday was Ron's (42nd) birthday. He hasn't celebrated it for several years, but this year we decided to throw a little party in the evening. It was a great night! Ron could finally use his private bar (older pic) in the livingroom corner with the Beertender I got him for Christmas. Around 4pm the first visitors came and the last went home at 1.15am. It's a pity we didn't have a lot of time to talk some more with everyone; that's why I rather visit a birthday than celebrate one at home. Ron was very tired too, so after we cleared away the mess I sent him to bed. I filled the dishwasher, walked the dogs, checked my e-mail and joined him half an hour later for a well-earned night's sleep. It was a busy day with the dog training, cleaning the house and the party, but it was worth it! Today we gave ourselves the day off to "recover".

3 comments:

  1. alsnog gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy later birthday !! Prrr!! But you don't invite myself. Sniff!!

    For you!
    ....._.;_'.-._
    ...{`--..-.'_,}
    .{;..\,__...-'/}
    .{..'-`.._;..-';
    ....`'--.._..-'
    ........,--\\..,-"-.
    ........`-..\(..'-...\
    ...............\.;---,/
    ..........,-""-;\
    ......../....-'.)..\
    ........\,---'`...\\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey happy birthday to your hubby.

    It sounds like a great party...it's always a good sign when you are so tired you must have been amazing hosts...and I LOVE the bar picture.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink