ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, May 14, 2007

Tagged - I'm It!

Today I was tagged by BecK. The purpose of the game: each player starts with 8 random facts or habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things with a copy of these rules. The rules include tagging 8 other people, but I won't. If you feel like playing, just be my guest!

  1. I'm 1.73m tall (about 5'8")
  2. I'm a youngest child (my sister is 10 years older, my brother 6 years)
  3. I don't have grandparents or parents anymore
  4. I'm very bad in throwing things away
  5. I don't smoke, never did
  6. I don't drink alcohol, on principle
  7. I like to send and receive postcards
  8. I like to read on the toilet

Those are the first 8 things that came to mind!

5 comments:

  1. No smoking no drinking geez, I get complexes are you an angel ? I must be 1 cm shorter than you so I have to look up, lol ! All this tagging lately I had one too last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm not an angel, but I'll explain... My mother and father both smoked very much. He died of cancer that begun in his lungs and she died of hart and lung problems. My father has been an alcoholic for years. When he finally succeeded in quitting, he already had Korsakov Syndrome. That's why I don't drink alcohol and don't smoke.

    If you wear heels, you can look down on me, ok? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Tink you did it too!

    I don't normally do these "tagged" blogs but I felt like playing along this time.

    I agree with the smoking and drinking. I've never smoked (the thought makes my chest hurt) and drinking...well it just doesn't appeal to me. I may have a sip of wine every now and then but that's it.

    Now as for the 5'8, I'm almost 5'2, so even if I wear heels I'll still look up to you!

    And if I didn't read on the toliet, I'd never finish a book! hahaha

    Thanks again for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tnk


    I just awarded you a Thinking Blogger Award today....didn't really know where to leave the comment though....you can look down on me, am only 1.57 (Five feet two)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahahha!! I came to get'cha, too!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink