Dorothy (Scrungy's Creator) tagged me for the Scattergories Meme.
Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!
I'm using the first letter of my real name.
1. Famous Singer: Céline Dion
2. Four letter word: care
3. Street: Coronation street
4. Colour: cobalt
5. Gifts/Presents: chocolate
6. Vehicle: car
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: cards
8. Boy name: Colin
9. Girl Name: Cynthia
10. Movie Title: Close Encounters of the Third Kind
11. Drink: Coca-Cola Zero
12. Occupation: coroner
13. Celebrity: Charlie Chaplin
14. Magazine: Cosmopolitan
15. U.S. City: Chicago
16. Pro Sports: Champ Car World Series (form. CART)
17. Fruit: cherry
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: caught in traffic jam
19. Something You Throw Away: clutter
20. Things You Shout: cut!
21. Cartoon Character: Captain Caveman
Pfew, I did it!
Wanna play? Consider yourself tagged!