ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

COT #9: cats & dogs

Cats On Tuesday
CATS ON TUESDAY
is a group of cat lovers
who share pictures and/or stories about their cats once a week,
hosted by Gattina.


We've always had cats and dogs together. Never had any real problems. They accept each other, play and tease. They sleep together, wash each other... All the dogs and cats we had could happily live together.
Freyja & Bastet like Foofur and Boris a lot. Especially Bastet, who loves to wash them and sleep closely against them. Maia is curious after the dogs, but still keeps her distance.
Here are some of the many pics of our dogs and cats together:










10 comments:

  1. Looks comfy. I wish I could just nap today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very sweet photos. :) Everyone looks cute and comfy cuddling together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that 3rd one down is just delightful! How wonderful they are so loving together. Only one of our cats loves on the dogs. I guess my 2 older cats went to long without a dog in the household to know they could be friends. Since they were here first they are meanies to the pups.

    Happy COT Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so touching! How wonderful to see such a happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute, with all your lap animals. Sweet pictures !
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these furballs look so cute together ! It is true cats and dogs live very well together as "siblings". We also had a dog who loved her cat but when she saw a cat on the street she went mad and ran behind !

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet and nice to see them comforting each other this way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/1/08 04:18

    How cute! I just LOVE those photos! I think number three is my favorite.

    One of my dogs has always thought that my cat Nutmeg (orange and white) is a squeaky toy. He paws at her and nibbles on her. She just rolls over and lets her do it, it is so funny!

    When Pita (also orange and white)arrived in the household, Belle the dog started doing the same thing to her. She loves it too!

    Cats and dogs can be a lot of fun to have together can't they?

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing when cats and dogs get along so well. It shows it is possible! I've never had a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute they are! So glad they are all friends - the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink