ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

COT #12: eyes

Cats On Tuesday
CATS ON TUESDAY is a group of cat lovers
who share pictures and/or stories about their cats once a week,
hosted by Gattina.


All three cats have beautiful eyes of their own, but they have different colours. Freyja has blue eyes, Bastet has golden or yellow and Maia's are greenish. I have tried to make good pictures of them, but that's not easy! Finally I came up with these:

eyes


Last week I finally added them to Catster (and the dogs to Dogster). Do your cats have their own page on Catster? Feel free to share it, so I can add them as friends!



11 comments:

  1. Lovely eyes and lovely faces!
    Cat eyes always mesmerize and
    enchant me! I am not a member
    of Catster yet, but I will look
    into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely eyes!
    Do you know my eyes?

    Birthday party in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tink, your cats do indeed have beautiful eyes! Happy COT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking pictures of cat eyes is really difficult ! I just try to do it too with close ups. But your result is really good ! I had put Arthur in Catster a year ago, but it took me too much time to follow up so I gave it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are wonderful eyes! Great photos and a good Idea!
    I thought about the different cat eye colors.
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photos! You all have beautiful eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely and contrasting eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The SECRET is that everyone is
    going to Bloggyiversary Party
    at CAT REALM 's site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my they are all so pretty but I think I love the blue eyes the best, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous16/4/08 05:01

    that collage of the eyes is stunning. Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous21/4/08 03:55

    I love how you've put these shots together! Thank you for sharing your friends with us. They're beautiful.

    How did you get them to pose for these shots? Did you take these without flash?

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink