ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, April 07, 2008

Non-Fiction Meme

Some time ago (okay, it was in February) Darla tagged me for the Non Fiction Meme, created by Gautami from My Own Little Reading Room. I always bookmark a post that tags me, so I won't forget to do it. Guess what... I forgot nevertheless! :-)
But without further ado... Here it is!

What issues/topic interests you most -- non-fiction, i.e, cooking, knitting, stitching, there are infinite topics that has nothing to do with novels?
You'd better ask what issues or topics don't interest me! ;-) That's a lot less (including cooking, knitting and stitching, no offense...)!
But to give you an idea of what I like in non-fiction: occultism, witchcraft, spirituality, psychology, history, nature, animals, art, literature, (auto)biographies, mythology and sooooooo much more!

Would you like to review books concerning those?
Not as an assignment. I want to be free to read and review whatever book I want.

Would you like to be paid or do it as interest or hobby? Tell reasons for what ever you choose.
Hmmm... I'm afraid if I get paid for it, I'd feel an obligation. I don't like to have to do something. I read because I love it and that's how I like it!

Would you recommend those to your friends and how?
If I love a book, I'll definitely recommend it! Sometimes on my blog, but also in real life, e-mail and every way I know.

If you have already done something like this, link it to your post.
Not really reviews, but I recommend sometimes on my blog. The last one was Grandmothers council the world by Carol Schaeffer.
You can find some of my books (fiction and non-fiction) and how I rate them on My LibraryThing.

Please don't forget to link back here or whoever tags you.
Darla of Nichtszusagen! The blog title says she has nothing to say, but that is so totally not true! :-)

And to get this meme moving, you have to tag 10 people.
Sorry, no-do. I like memes, but I don't tag. Everyone who wants to play is very welcome to do so! Let me know if you do; I'd love to read your answers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, Tink--I'm interested in all sorts of things. Though often I indulge my nonfiction interests through magazines rather than books, so they don't always show up in my reading lists.

    Thanks for the kind comment!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink