ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Yule by Dusty

On The Dusty Millers LiveWood Site I found two wonderful (You Tube) Yule blessings. I thought I'd share them with you by giving the link. Enjoy!
While you're there check out the rest of the website and the blog of Dusty Miller the 13th. His Season's Greeting shows a beautiful and impressive tree, I love it! I've met Dusty when he was in Amsterdam in April this year. He did a walk-and-talk in the Vondelpark, which I enjoyed very much. I'd love to go to "his" wood and visit the ancient trees there.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. i am always happy to see what you have up!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink