- April 3 (my start): 110.2 kg - 46% fat - BMI 36.8
- May 1 (10:4 start): 104.9 kg - 45% fat - BMI 35
- June 5 (1st update): 99.3 kg - 43% fat - BMI 33.2
- July 3 (2nd update): 97.5 kg - 41% fat - BMI 32.6
- Aug. 1 (3rd update): 93.5 kg - 42% fat - BMI 31.2
- Sept. 1 (10:4 ends): 92.3 kg - 40% fat - BMI 30.8
The goal of the challenge was "To lose 10 pounds between May 1st and September 1st; 4 months, 2.5 pounds per month." The last month I didn't lose much weight, but I defeated the object some time ago. I did it in the right way and I'm happy with what I've achieved. In 5 months I lost 17,9 kg (almost 40 lbs), 6% fat and 6 BMI-points.
This is not the end of my diet though. I still want to see where I can end up with my weight by dieting in a healthy way. I want to be under 90 kgs, but I'd love to go under 80. We'll see if that's possible. I'm doing my best and that's all I can do! :-)