ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Introduction

This is my first post on Blogspot, so I'll start with a little introduction:
I'm a Dutch eclectic solitary witch who likes exploring the www, meeting other pagans, learning about other paths and religions, etc. I have a LiveJournal, but I hardly use it to write about my spiritual path and every-day-life as a witch. About a year ago I started a MuseLog, a pagan journal. Unfortunately that service will stop soon, so I decided to move over to Blogspot. I'll import the Muselog-posts to this log some time today.
Tinkerbell has been my online nickname for as long as I have internet access, because I just like the little fantasy-pixie! I use that nick everywhere on the web, whether it's on a Robbie Williams forum or on any e-maillist. I like to keep things simple! ;-)
If you have questions or comments, feel free to leave a message!

14.07u: I had to do it manually and the comments are lost (I did save them on my harddisk though), but all the Muselog posts are imported!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink