ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Sunday, September 18, 2005

WW: Your local





Do you belong to any sort of groups of worship or regularly participate in any organizations? No, not really. I'm solitary. Online I'm a member of several pagan communities and forums. They come together irl once or twice a year.

What is the pagan community like in your area? Is it large or small, open or pretty hidden? In my town there is no pagan community, at least not that I'm aware of. I'm pretty sure there are more pagans around, but we don't do anything together over here.

Do you attend any regular events in your area? If I can look a bit further on (Amsterdam) I visit the witches' café and other activities of Merry Meet. I also have monthly meetings of the Spiritual Philosophical Society Amsterdam (in Dutch SFGA). Once per 3 months I go to the Witchy Girls Night in Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink