ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, January 15, 2007

Druid Animal Oracle

I finally have the Druid Animal Oracle by Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm! I've always loved it, but didn't have the money. Yesterday I found it on Marktplaats (a second-hand selling website) for a very reasonable price and it has already arrived. It is illustrated by Bill Worthington, the same one that illustrated their Druidcraft Tarot. The cards of both oracle and tarot are beautiful and the books are very informative and provide good explanations.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29/3/07 11:17

    You've made me curious about this book. I will check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink