Update: This afternoon I've been to the hospital. The surgery lasted two hours, but everything went okay. He got a titanium pin in his leg, but won't get plaster. He felt better and was already making jokes again. :-)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
A candle for Wonder / Evert
Update: This afternoon I've been to the hospital. The surgery lasted two hours, but everything went okay. He got a titanium pin in his leg, but won't get plaster. He felt better and was already making jokes again. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! That's GOT to be painful. :(
ReplyDeletePrayers for quick healing!
Oh goodnes, I hope he will be ok soon. Sending good thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteWat een ellende voor Wonder. Ik heb een kaarsje voor hem aangestoken. Is de operatie goed gegaan?
ReplyDeleteWil je mij mijn ziekenhuisadres/moeders adres mailen? Dan kan ik hem een kaart sturen.
Groet, Ilona (ilonalekahena@hotmail.com)
Oh Tink ..
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about Wonder's injury. My wishes are speeding across the globe for his speedy recovery.
Blessings
Mama Kelly