ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pagan Pages July


PaganPages is an online magazine or e-zine about all things pagan. The July Issue is up now!
There are lots of interesting articles, interviews, reviews, etc.

This time I decided to write about black, darkness, dark sides, shadows, the night... and why they don't deserve the negative connotation they have. You can read it here: Tink About It: Shadows

It starts with a quote from a song:
   Hello darkness, my old friend, 
   I’ve come to talk with you again….
I'm sure you recognise it from this classic Simon & Garfunkel song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink