ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Friday, April 21, 2006

Almost weekend

Yesterday evening we had a SFGA meeting again. The theme was "herbs & spices". The guest would be De Polderkol, but unfortunately she had to cancel. She'll come another time and/or we'll pay her a visit. Most of us had brought our books on the subject. Very interesting to nose around in other books!
This morning I had my fourth appointment at Rangkuti's clinic. I had rescheduled it to 8.30am, but had to bring Ron to work first. All in all a very busy morning... Pff...
Around 13.30pm I'll pick up Sorcha to go to the workshop weekend by Phyllis Curott in Nijverdal. I'm looking forward to it very much, just wish I wasn't so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink