ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Thursday, April 20, 2006

UWV

This morning I had another appointment with a UWV doctor (see my previous posts about it here and here). I didn't exactly look forward to it, but Ron had taken the day off so he could come with me again. The doctor recognized Ron from a visit years ago and he is a client of Ron's business. His approach was different. He gave me the time and seemed to take the fatigue more serious. It was hard nevertheless, but I was a bit more at ease with him. The talk lasted around 45 minutes. At the end he couldn't tell me anything yet, he has to consult with the other doctor and staff first. So again... I sit and wait.

1 comment:

  1. belachelijk dat ze je zo lang laten wachten op uitsluitsel!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink