ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm back!

Yay, I'm finally back online! I'll spare you the details, but with lots of help from a friend and a bit from MyCom (I still had guarantee) I am on my own computer again. After struggling with the old laptop and using the computer at my neighbour's that is a big relief! It took some time to put all my backups and programs back, but that's almost ready.
What a stress, what an irritation... I knew I'm addicted, but I found out my computer really is a necessity of life to me... I have a lot of online contact (also with real life friends and family) and I do our financial administration and other stuff on the PC, so I'm very inconvenienced by the lack of it. I am so spoilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink