ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Monique 30

Today our neighbour and friend Monique turned 30. The party was yesterday from 3pm until late at her home. Ron helped with the preparations and during the party. Monique is pregnant, so she couldn't do all the stuff on her own.
As a present we gave her a 1 year subscription to make and maintain a website for her child. Ron calls the baby "Beemertje" (little Beemer or BMW) and everyone has adopted that, so the site is called "Beemertje" until the baby is born and has a real name.
The party was very pleasant. There were some friends I hadn't seen for a while, so we had a lot to catch up. Halfway through the day I went home to walk the dogs and rest for a moment. I was very tired because of the lack of sleep the night before. Afterwards I was fit enough to stay until late and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink