ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bewitched

Tonight I've been to Cineworld in Beverwijk to see Bewitched with my sister and a few friends. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but I've certainly enjoyed myself! It was funny with real humor and hilarious with silly jokes. Sometimes a bit too much, but somehow that fitted in.

Nicole Kidman is one of my favourite actresses. She was a witch before in Practical Magic with Sandra Bullock. Of course these films have little to do with real witches and real magic. That's why some witches don't like them, but I do! I'm also a fan of the series Charmed, which comes a tiny bit closer to reality sometimes. But still, it is fantasy! As long as you remember that those movies and series are fun to watch.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun, I have that movie on my list of ones to see. I am waiting for the dvd to come out at the local viedo store. Your right about movies and T.v. not showing the "real" stuff, but laughter is fun too. If you like to read Nora Roberts did a great trilogy a few years ago. (Three sister trilogy) Start with Dance Upon the Air

    These books are not "real witchcraft" but are wonderful reading.

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink