ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Friday, October 31, 2008

A Good Cause / Een Goede Zaak

Goede zaak
I've been browsing paid blogging sites for something that fits in here. I only want to write paid posts about things I feel good about and support myself. Bloggerwave offered the perfect opportunity: free, easy and for good causes! I explored the Dutch site (logo on top of this post), but I know a lot of my readers are from abroad, so I included all the national sites at the end.

aGoodCause.com is a global partnership between 700 of the worlds most important non-governmental organizations - charities like Save the Children, Red Cross, Amnesty International, OXFAM and many others. Together they want to make the world better, when it comes to animal welfare, human rights, fighting poverty and climate changes etc. And they do this by enabling online shoppers all over the world to support their favourite charity, when they shop online (in more than 5000 online stores!).

Users just have to download a small piece of software called AidMaker. Afterwards, everything works automatically, and your computer is turned into a charitable tool. After having downloaded AidMaker, you can support your favourite charity for free while you are shopping. You pay the normal store price for your product but the retailer donates part of the purchase to the cause you have decided to support. 75 percent of the total purchase price will then go to charity.
Good cause aGoodCause has just launched globally- in 8 countries:
Nederland: EenGoedeZaak.nl
United Kingdom: aGoodCause.co.uk
Danmark: enGodSak.dk
USA: aGoodCause.com
Deutschland: EineGuteSache.de
France: UneBonneCause.fr
Italia: UnaBuonaCausa.it
Sverige: enGodSak.se

What do you say? Let's go shopping!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink