ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Magical Realms stampset

I collect stamps, Dutch stamps, but when I came across this beautiful British set I simply couldn't resist.
The set is called Magical Realms and features worldfamous magical characters: Rincewind & Gytha Ogg (Terry Pratchett's Discworld series), Dumbledore & Voldemort (J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series), Merlin & Morgan Le Fay (Arthurian legend) and Aslan & The White Witch (The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis). My compliments to the Royal Mail for this amazing issue!

Want them too? I ordered directly on the Royal Mail website.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I can't imagine the United States Post Office coming out with something this magical. I'm stuck with stamps of patriotic flags and dead presidents! LOL!

    Thanks for sharing.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could kiss you right now! I don't collect stamps, but I LOVE everything magical and fictional. I was about to leave a comment asking you were to get them, and you provided the info already (hence the 'I could kiss you' bit). I'm off to the site.

    Absolutely magical!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink