ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Arwen!!!

Remember this picture? It seems like yesterday, but it was nearly 2 years ago. Arwen is celebrating her 2nd birthday today!! She is a bit 'petite' for a Berner Sennen (Bernese Mountain dog), small and lean. She loves to play, run and especially: swim! You can see her grow up in her own photo album. Here are the latest ones:

What? This is my birthday???


Does that mean I get an extra treat???


That was yummy! Come and share some cake for my birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Arwen! She is soooo adorable! What a sweet and kissable face! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink