ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Holidays

What The Holidays Mean to You

For you, the holidays are about celebration. You enjoy all the fun and fellowship that the holidays bring.

You celebrate the holidays in a minimalist style. You are likely to only give one great present and decorate your house with a few special items.

During the holidays, you feel magical. You love all of the decorations and how happy people are. You like to sit back and take it all in.

You think the holidays should be nostalgic and sweet. The holidays bring out your inner child.

Your favorite holiday memories strongly evoke your senses. You are vividly aware of all the tastes, smells, and sounds of the holidays.


Yeah, that's about right. I must say I like the weeks before the holidays better than the actual holidays. I like all the lights in the streets and the homes, the shopping, the decorating, etc.
December will always be a difficult month too. I miss mum and dad. How I wish we could have the yearly dilemma back of "what do we do with mum (and dad) for the holidays?" In our living room is a picture of mum and dad unwrapping christmas gifts at our home. I love the picture, brings back happy memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink