ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, July 16, 2007

Pfew...

Pfew indeed... I'm back on my own computer... finally. Although.... it's more Ron's computer with my hard disks and DVD-burner. The rest is seriously ill or dead. All of last week we have been busy: Ron the hardware, I the software, trying things to fix the problems until after midnight for several days. Of course I could use Ron's other computer or the laptop, but that's not the same! On top of that it was very bad timing for my computer to let me down: I also had my period. Aaaargh, poor Ron!
Well, to make a long story short: Ron decided to build me another computer, just as fast and with my own stuff. Fortunately I had made a backup recently, so nothing's lost. I've been busy the last few days with downloading and installing all the programs I'm used to have. But... I'm back!!
P.S. I finally added links to pictures to the post about the handfasting and fair here.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you were...
    glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink