ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cafe

Yesterday evening a SFGA delegation brought a visit to the witches cafe in Utrecht. Not official or something, we just agreed to go at the same night. I have been there before, but that was on another location. The new location is private and very nice. The cafe is run by people from the Silver Circle and the Pagan Federation. I saw some old acquaintances, but also new people. I found out that Mandragora is giving his workshops in Beverwijk, which is very near to IJmuiden. I took his flyer and will certainly look into it!
We had a great time and left around 11 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink