ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Thursday, December 12, 2013

10 things I know for sure

click to read
more KIOS
Kickin'It Old Skool, Day 12
Today's prompt: "A Truth? A Constant? A Wisdom to Share? Your Superpower? What Are Ten Things You Know For Sure?"

~*~*~*~

10 things I know for sure in no particular order... I'm sure there's more, but these are the ones that came out today. Are they truths? Some universal, some just to me.
  1. The only thing that is constant is change.
  2. The pagan path is the right path for me.
  3. A house is not a home without books and pets.
  4. Love is a verb, always keep on communicating and trying to improve.
  5. I believe in the power of magic and the power of love.
  6. Depression and eating disorders are illnesses, not weaknesses.
  7. I will never know everything I want to know.
  8. Everything happens for a reason, but nothing is guaranteed.
  9. Everyone has a right to choose how to live (and die).
  10. I will die.


7 comments:

  1. We think alike. We shared 1-7-10, which I think may be universal certainties. Oh, and I like the image at the end of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig your list. Very powerful words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! love your list - #2 and #3 especially - I am finding myself pulled towards an earth based spirituality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 - yes!yes!yes! Loved your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. Love is a verb. Indeed! Just heard word from Patti Digh's team that one of my heARTworks will be in her next book, "The Geography of Loss"... I'm so looking forward to reading her words about how the love keeps verb'ing even when there is loss ... how maybe it is just all *change* - the only constant :) <3

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink