|click to read |
Today's prompt: "A Truth? A Constant? A Wisdom to Share? Your Superpower? What Are Ten Things You Know For Sure?"
10 things I know for sure in no particular order... I'm sure there's more, but these are the ones that came out today. Are they truths? Some universal, some just to me.
- The only thing that is constant is change.
- The pagan path is the right path for me.
- A house is not a home without books and pets.
- Love is a verb, always keep on communicating and trying to improve.
- I believe in the power of magic and the power of love.
- Depression and eating disorders are illnesses, not weaknesses.
- I will never know everything I want to know.
- Everything happens for a reason, but nothing is guaranteed.
- Everyone has a right to choose how to live (and die).
- I will die.