ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Who do you love?

click to read
more KIOS
Kickin'It Old Skool, Day 15
"We'd love to see your loved ones! Your cats, your kids, your loves, your sisters, your brothers, your friends, your visitors, your elders, your neighbours, your besties. Who do you love?"

~*~*~*~

First and foremost I ask you to click on this picture to open a new window with a post I made yesterday to celebrate the love of my life, my husband Ron. Cliche as it may be, it's the truth!


Although they are no longer with us in this world, I will always love my mum and dad. Dad died in 1996 and mum in 2006, but I still miss them every day... Here they are opening christmas-presents at our home somewhere in the 90's:


I love my sister Joke. She is 10 years older, but at our current ages of 45 and 55 that's no issue anymore. We've had our ups and downs like all sisters have, but we both know we can unconditionally count on each other whenever needed. Her husband Leo came into my life when I was 8. I love him too, but sadly we lost him on my birthday in 2009. Here are Joke and I in Disneyland Paris in 2010:


And of course our pets belong here too. Although I won't share pics of all that went before, they all are still in my heart too. I'll see them at the rainbow bridge... Here are the beloved ones that share our home today:

Foofur, Welsh Corgi / Jack Russell, 14
Arwen, Bernese Mountain Dog, 4

Freyja, silver/white Balinese, 7
Bastet, tortoise European Shorthair, 7
Maia, white/grey European Shorthair, 6

~*~

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful to visit with you and yours. You can absolutely feel the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures and getting a glimpse into your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grooming kitties! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to get married at this time of year. Congrats on your anniversary. Cool that you still feel the butterflies. Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! i went with just my furries.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink