ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Sunday, December 01, 2013

De-Selfie

click to read
more KIOS
Kickin'It Old Skool, Day 1
Day One of Kickin It Old Skool (KIOS) and I'm already slacking... Oops! To be honest I completely forgot about it until today (Dec. 2). Sooo.... I'm cheating and posting this as if I posted it yesterday, LOL! 'Today' we share selfies!

~*~*~*~

I could make it easy and post this 'selfie':
It IS me, at least my online presence as Tink, made by the talented Emila Yusof
But I guess you want to see the real me? Okay, here is my current Facebook profile pic:
It's an old one, but dear to me because it shows me with 'my' tree. I love trees and this is a special one to me. 
Okay, okay... I'll make one right now with the webcam....
So... that's me!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/12/13 13:26

    Very nice!! I have a "tree" too. Mine is a magnolia that is in our front yard. I take loads of picture of it and the flowers and seeds and pods throughout the year. People of Flickr I am sure want to sign a petition.
    Hope you enjoy this blog-a-thon!
    Peace~
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink