ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, December 16, 2013

Favourite music

click to read
more KIOS
Kickin'It Old Skool, Day 16
"It was so much fun sharing our movies last week. In fact, we're sure many of us have filled our wish lists and our Netflix queue's with all sorts of fresh options! Let's do the same with our playlists. Share with us some of your favourite songs!"

~*~*~*~

Wow, I like so many kinds of music... I can never be complete. I like pop, folk, classical music, jazz, swing, 80's and sooo much more! It all depends on my mood and what I feel like at the moment I'm listening. I have a lot of favourite artists and songs too, old and new. :-)

~*~

I can always listen to Robbie Williams though. He is a pop singer, but also does swing / rat pack stuff with side-steps to rock, rap and more. He is an all-round, born entertainer. I love his music, both the albums and live. It would be impossible for me to pick one favourite. I'll just pick one of them and give you the official video:


~*~

My favourite Dutch band is Rapalje, a celtic folk band. Their website explains it better than I can: "Irish, Scottish (and Dutch) folkmusic with a difference. Dieb, William, Maceál and David sing and play on instruments like fiddle, tin whistle, gitouki, squeezebox, mouth organ, bodhrán, Highland pipes, border pipes and tea-chest bass. This diversity of instruments, a varied repertoire and an original presentation make a concert of Rapalje a special act. Dressed in medieval kilts, Rapalje performs in every conceivable venue." Ron's favourite song is "The Rattlin' Bog" by Dieb. Voice-wise I like William the most, especially in songs like 'Caledonia' and 'Loch Lomond' but also his solo-album. The up-tempo songs are great too, as are their live shows.



~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink