ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Where I Blog!

click to read
more KIOS
Kickin'It Old Skool, Day 8
"We hope you don't mind if we invite ourselves over. We'd love to see where you blog!"

~*~*~*~

I have older pics of my desk, but I decided to take a new pic here and now. No cleaning or tidying first, just stand up and click that camera. You can see the KIOS-blog of today is on my screen.
So, without further ado, this is where I blog:


It's a roll-top desk in the living-room, but it's only closed when I'm sleeping. The black cloth on the right hides my printer, because although there's a scratching pole next to my desk Maia's favourite spot is on top of my printer. And cat's hair and computer stuff don't go that well together... In fact this is a rare occasion as none of the cats are on or around my desk, they usually are most of the time. The buddha fountain on top is their drinking place.

10 comments:

  1. I adore your workspace! I've always wanted to have a roll-top desk. Always. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's custom-made for the previous owner. I bought it on Marktplaats, you could call it the Dutch 'Craig's List'.

      Delete
  2. What is it with cats and computer equipment? Mine is partial to my keyboard, and, funnily enough, to the mouse once in awhile! ha! Love the roll top desk. I too have always wanted one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A LOVELY place to blog from Tink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love it. Looks so homey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun that your cats drink from Buddha's fountain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I secretly love those covered desks. They're so practical. Your desk looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my cats loves the top of my printer too. I've heard that if you put a box or box top on or close to your desk that the cats will sleep there...of course that's a theory I haven't tried yet...Have a great day! PS. Love your roll-top desk, I've always wanted one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you snapped a pic of your space in the hear and now! And lol, I know what it's like to have cats that love to be right in that space with you! Jinx is too old to make the jump now so now, after many years, I have the top of the desk to myself!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink