ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Make a wish

click to read
more KIOS
Kickin'It Old Skool, Day 18
Yesterday I didn't have time to join, but I'm back. :)
Today's prompt is in honour of the first meme that Jamie Ridler ever created: Wishcasting. There is magic in wishing together. Today, make a wish.

~*~*~*~

That's an easy one...
I wish for a lasting, structural solution to our financial crisis. Whether it's from winning the lottery or the right job for Ron or anything else, I don't care (an' it harm none!).

"As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also."

...and then you forget to publish the concept-post... way to go, Tink! I really want to bring this wish into the universe again, so I posted it a day later... The universe won't mind. ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink