ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Saturday, December 21, 2013

And I Quote...

click to read
more KIOS
Kickin'It Old Skool, Day 21
If Pinterest is any indication, we are inspired by quotes!
Today, share with us a quote you love.

~*~*~*~

True, I absolutely love quotes. It is impossible for me to choose only one! But then again...


Gene Roddenberry created my favourite series of all time: Star Trek. He was ahead of his time, a pioneer and a visionary man. This is one of many great quotes, spoken by Captain Jean-Luc Picard:

4 comments:

  1. I would have never thought of looking to Star Trek for a quote. I love how we find inspiration in a variety of places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an expansive invitation that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for quoting Star Trek! I love Picard, and that quote. And Data's reaction (hehe). And it's so true! Great inspiration Tink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Star Trek, wonderful quote. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink